Updated with extra speaker: Vicky G. Saputra, CEO of Papilon Group, the man behind Popular Poker
You are invited to the next MobileMonday networking event: Mobile and Celebrities – how artists and celebrities use mobile social media for live and business.
Why are we even thinking about this? Entertainment industry is a big industry! And we have proven ourselves to be a great source of talent, with great singers, actors/actress, musician, and many other form of entertainers, catering to the demand of Indonesian who love to be entertained (who doesn’t)! Undoubtedly, mobile technology and social media services have changed the way artists do their business, from personal branding, managing time, and engaging with their fan base.
So join us in the upcoming MobileMonday event:
- Panel: How Celebrities Uses Mobile SocMed? featuring Demian Aditya (a magician – Demian the Illusionist) and Melani Subono (multitalented artists – a singer, musician, presenter and promotor!)
- The Rise of Mobile Video (Nico Alyus, founder pidioo.com) Nico is a long time practitioner of digital media and branding. He will discuss the trend and impact of mobile live streaming eg. Periscope and Meerkat, and social video like Snapchat, from consumers, celebrities and brands point of view.
- Vicky G. Saputra, CEO Papillon Group / Popular
Popular Poker, the power of brand, contents, and community in mobile
- Date: Monday, 31 August 2015
- Time: 18:00 – 21:00 (presentation starts at 18:30)
- Venue: PEPeNERO, Energy Building, SCBD
See you there!